Welcome!

Saturday 17 July 2010

Getting ready for August.. Is Summer really almost half over already?

I thought I'd start plotting for August early., and share my plans for Stamper's Clubs, and some upcoming classes for the next several weeks.

Please keep an eye on my SU site for my up-to-date events listing iScrapNStamp - You Can Too!

At present I am taking sign-ups for Stamper's, Scrapper's and Marker Clubs starting in August. 

My next All Day Crop is scheduled for August 22nd at the Cardinal Legion from 9 AM - 9PM - Contact me to book your spot - Book by August 5th, and pre-pay your spot to take advantage of my NEW early bird rate.

Plans are in motion for a classes and workshops catering to our local area childcare professionals.  (Parents, Grandparents, Daycare Providers etc). as well as some other themed classes.  Is there a topic or technique that you'd like me to cover?  Send me an e-mail, or comment here..

Thanks for stopping by!

Tammy

No comments: