Welcome!

Monday 23 August 2010

Back after a wonderfully creative weekend!

I attended our team mini-convention this past Saturday and had a blast.  It was my first official Stampin' Up! event, and while I knew it would be amazing, I have to say that I truly wasn't prepared for the sheer level of awesomeness that awaited me.  WOW truly doesn't give it enough justice - I kid you not.

Along with a goodie bag of items for the make and take, and demonstrator theater where several demos went through a demonstration in 10 minutes in rather a speed dating approach to creative sparking we got to meet in person at long last several of the people that had only ever talked online before.  It was truly amazing.  It may have been my first event but I can tell you with absolute certainty that this will not be my last. :)

I will share a few pictures over the next few days..

Yesterday's crop was fabulous also, we had a few new faces join us at our creative tables as well as several drop-ins to ask ahead and plan for next time.  If the general consensus over the last few days is any indication, our tables will soon be filling up which is great!!

There is still some time to get in on the Summer Mini catalog which ends later this week - drop me a line if there's anything you need.  I will be putting an order in next week (Friday at the latest), but you can always order through my website www.iscrapnstamp.stampinup.net . Drop me a line if you have any questions.

No comments: