Welcome!

Monday 16 August 2010

New Product Spotlight - Distressing Essentials

Distressing Essentials includes tools that make it easier than ever for you to create a distressed, vintage appearance on your projects. Includes the following tools:
■ Sanding block and emery board for distressing Designer Series paper or smoothing the edges of paper that has been adhered to chipboard
■ Precision files for sanding intricate die cuts and sanding in tight areas
■ Blendable vintage ink and stamp for creating an aged appearance: Tea Stain, Charcoal, Mahogany, Navy ink
■ Because vintage ink contains alcohol, they are not recommended for scrapbooking.
I just picked up this new kit, and will have it with me at my classes and crops for anyone that would like to get a better look at it in person before placing an order for one.  


4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbi said...

Looks like a fun product. It is on my wish list. I am following you from SC.
http://debbisdesign.blogspot.com/

(Sorry about the last post. I forgot I was still logged in to a design customer's blog)

Heather Howe said...

Great blog! I love the idea of the Mommy and Me class. And thanks for sharing your wonderful creations with us.
Following you now. :-)
Heather Howe
www.stampingknowhowe.blogspot.com

Shannon said...

Thanks Tammy! Following you from SC now.
www.stampinsentiments.com