Welcome!

Monday 6 September 2010

Announcing Labor Day Special & September Crop Specials

Happy Labour Day!  I am offering a reduction in Crop fees to $30, and extending the Early Bird Special Until Thursday evening.  Contact me to arrange pre-payment by EMT/DropOff or Paypal before Thursday and pay only $25.

In addition to Stampin' Up!'s Tote-ally awesome Recruiting promotion launched this month, and our new Holiday Mini - I have some other goodies in store for you all.. read on further..

Additional Crop Specials for my Customers:

Bring a friend that has never attended one of my crops and receive a voucher for $5 to spend in our current catalog or holiday mini.  Bring 2 Friends and receive $10 in vouchers to spend!

Spend $50 on Crop day and receive a coupon for 50% off your next Crop Fees.  Spend $100 and get your next crop FREE.

September Crop is Sept 12 at the Cardinal Legion - Hope to see you there!

~ Tammy

1 comment:

Queen Bea Scraps said...

Just stopping by to let you know that I am now following you from Stampin' Connection.
Hope you will follow me too at
www.queenbeascraps.blogspot.com