Welcome!

Wednesday 1 September 2010

Technique Classes - Sept 9th - Dec 9th - Register Now

September 9th – December 9th, 2010
Technique Classes
Taught at the St John’s United Church Hall in Cardinal

Each week I will be teaching a new stamping technique such as:
 heat embossing, dry embossing, two step stamping,  fun folds, die cutting and more!

Contact me for more information on how to register for my classes and crops or how to host your own catalog party or workshop to earn free product and incentives.

---------------------------
 Technique Classes


Want to learn new stamping techniques ?
Learn how to use a variety of tools?
If you sign up for them all - it will be something new each time!
Attend 6 Classes – Get your 7th Free!


     Thursday, Sept 9th        7:00 – 9:00pm
Thursday, Sept 23rd      7:00 – 9:00pm        
Saturday Sept 25th         2:00-4:30pm
Thursday, Oct 13th           7:00 – 9:00pm
Saturday, Oct 23rd        2:00-4:30pm
Thursday, Oct 28th           7:00 – 9:00pm
Thursday, Nov 11th      7:00 – 9:00
Thursday, Nov 25th      7:00 – 9:00
Saturday, Nov 27th        2:00-4:30pm
Thursday, Dec 9th       7:00 – 9:00
$30 per class
*(Stampers Club/Scrapbookers Club/Marker Club Members or members of my downline team receive $10 off class fee.
Ask me for info on becoming a member of my team, or signing up for one of my clubs.

We will make half a dozen cards in varying styles that are sure to please!

please bring your own adhesive, or one can be purchased before class

*Registration is not confirmed until payment is received.
*no refunds on class fee if cancellation within 48 hours of class
Instead a credit will be applied for a future class or purchase

*When you attend  6 classes get your 7th for FREE

2 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Sounds like you'll have some great classes. I just dropped by from SC to let your know I'll be following your blog. If you'd like to drop by and follow mine I'm at:
http://pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Tammy I will ship the bow maker to Canada.....it just won't go priority. You just need to go to my blog to purchase it and I'll get one off to you.
http:www.stampingleeyours.blogspot.com