|Courtesy of Stampin' Up - Enjoy!|
For You Card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")
InstructionsFor You Card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")
1. Fold Old Olive Card Stock in half to form card. Emboss bottom half of card front using Big Shot and Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
2. Tie Old Olive 5/8" Satin Ribbon around front of card, and tie ends with Linen Thread.
3. Stamp leaf image in Pumpkin Pie ink and script image and sentiment in Soft Suede ink on Very Vanilla Card Stock (3 1/2" x 2 1/2").
4. Pierce holes in corner of Very Vanilla Card Stock using Paper-Piercing Tool. Wrinkling card stock and spray with Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz. When dry, adhere to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Stamp postmark image in Old Olive ink on Very Vanilla Card Stock scrap and punch out using 3/4" Circle Punch. Adhere circle to Very Vanilla Card Stock using Stampin’ Dimensionals.