Welcome!

Thursday 25 November 2010

Carryover Items - Not in Our Current Catalog but Still Available..

With our US friends and family celebrating Thanksgiving today, and the holiday season well on its way I find myself thinking of the variety of holidays celebrated at this time of year.  In particular, of a couple of very special friends who celebrate Hanukkah rather than Christmas, but always remember to acknowledge our holiday.  

We in turn have always made a point to wish a Happy Hanukkah in return.  After all the important part of the message - at least in my mind - isn't to create a pomp and circumstance around our differences in religion or 'chosen' holidays, but rather to wish our friends and family well all year round, but especially during the holidays. 

In any case, in looking for some other resources this morning, I came across the attached document of carry over items that are no longer in our catalog but are still available.  I thought I'd share it here today for anyone that might be interested.  

If you'd like to set up an appointment to play or need help mounting your stamps, or on a particular technique let me know, and I'll do my best to help.   Is there something you'd like to see featured in an upcoming class or a workshop for your friends?  Let me know!  iscrapnstamp @ gmail.com  (without the spaces)  

Happy Holidays! 

~ Tammy


No comments: