Welcome!

Wednesday 3 November 2010

*New* Now Accepting Paypal and EMT for Pre-Payment for Classes and Crops


I feel a little like I've been neglecting you all over the last few weeks, but don't worry, I have plans of making that up to you over the next few days.  Have been working on my November specials and newsletter and expect to have them out shortly.  



I've gone ahead with the Legion and booked our Crop-Til-You-Drop dates for the first quarter of 2011 and have now set up Paypal to make pre-registration easier for everyone. Don't have Paypal? No problem!  You can still EMT a payment any time to iscrapnstamp@gmail.com or contact me to make other arrangements for mailing or drop off.  


Here are the links for the first 3 crops.  Wherever possible I plan to try for the 2nd Sunday of the month to allow everyone to plan ahead.  There were only a couple of conflicts with the 2nd Sunday over the course of the year, (Mother's Day and Thanksgiving Weekend) but over all it seemed to work best. 


All of the Crop Payment Links are laid out down the side of my blog, but I've included them inline for you here also. 

Crop-Til-You-Drop Jan 9, 2010

January 9, 2011
 

Crop-Til-You-Drop Feb 13th, 2011

February 13, 2011
 

Crop-Til-You-Drop March 13, 2011

March 13, 2011
 




Until we meet again,  Happy Scrappin' :)

Tammy

No comments: