Welcome!

Sunday 21 November 2010

Online Spectacular Begins Tomorrow!!

Wouldn't it just figure... 


That the one day that I'm going to be away from my computer for a huge chunk of the day that SU would be announcing a big promotion!!   A promotion so big that even us Demos aren't getting all of the details until tomorrow...   we'll be on the road, but HQ ought to have the specials updated on our demo websites bright and early if you'd like to check there and I'll get in and share here just as soon as my fingers hit the keys tomorrow afternoon.  

Here's what I know so far..  

The Online spectacular will be a one week sale with discounts of up to 50% off!  

For a complete listing of discounted products - Check back tomorrow! 

You can order through my website at www.iscrapnstamp.stampinup.net and ship direct to you - or contact me directly (Facebook, e-mail, fax or phone) and I can place the order for your personally.  


No comments: