People become Stampin' Up! demonstrators for many different reasons; which one are you?
- DISCOUNT DEBBIE: Likes the idea of buying stamps for personal use at a discount and occasionally sells to friends and family.
- SHORT-TERM SUZIE: Sells for a short period of time to earn a specified amount of money and stops when the goal is reached.
- HOBBY HOLLY: Loves doing workshops and classes and earning extra money when it’s convenient, works a lot some months and very little or none, other months.
- SEASONAL SARAH: Works hard at the business during September, October, November doing workshops for seasonal money. Maintains minimum sales during balance of the year.
- STAY AT HOME MOM MOLLY: Wants to stay at home with her children and make some extra money working a few nights a month.
- CAREER CARRIE: Views Stampin’ Up! as a viable business with long-term career potential; regularly attends Stampin’ Up! events and has developed close social relationships with other demonstrators; works at her business in a consistent manner. As you can see, this is a flexible, fun business you can build to suit your needs and desires. Make it fit for you by using your unique talents. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.*Thanks to our Upline Inky Goddess Josee for this information.