Welcome!

Friday 24 December 2010

Merry Christmas to All! Big Shot Winner Announced!

Good Morning Everyone!

Just wanted to take a few minutes before we head out for our longest day of the year.  Traditionally this is the day that my hunny and I go to his work Christmas party in the morning - as the kids watch for the arrival of Santa coming down the hall, I find myself smiling because the twinkle in that eye belongs to someone I know and love very much -- my teddy bear. :)   It's always a fun time, and he has such fun doing it!

Afterwards we embark on last minute shopping, and off to date night.  A tradition for the last 16 years as we wait for it to be time to pick up the kids from their maternal grandmother's before taking the long drive back home, often listening to the littlest angel on the way.

However you are celebrating this year, I'd like to wish you all the best.  Thank you for being my ScrapNStamp Pal for another year. A special thanks to those new friends and customers I've met this year.  I look forward to many happy crafting hours with you again this year. :)

And now for the big announcement I promised you all..

Congratulations go out to Carrie White of Prescott who was among those who purchased a Big Shot this month.  You are the winner of my top-note contest!  Please contact me to arrange pick-up or delivery!

Happy Holidays Everyone!   Wishing you all the smiles and happiness your heart can hold!

Tammy

1 comment:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

I am now following you from SC. www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

I also have a Challenge blog with some SU friends www.fridaymashup.blogspot.com we are doing a sketch with twist this week.. Bring on the Bling.. Please come by and say Hi.

Thanks again!
Shirley Pumpkin #312