Valentine Card (4-1/4" x 4-1/4")
InstructionsValentine Card (4-1/4" x 4-1/4")
1. Fold Early Espresso Card Stock (4-1/4" x 8-1/2") in half to form card.
2. Adhere Early Espresso Designer Series Paper (4-1/4" x 2-1/2") to front of card.
3. Tie Early Espresso 1-1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon around front of card and secure using Linen Thread.
4. Cut heart from Blushing Bride Card Stock using Paper Snips and enlarged My Digital Studio Full Heart Punch as pattern. Stamp heart string image in Blushing Bride ink on heart cutout. Adhere cutout to front of card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Stamp sentiment in Early Espresso ink on Very Vanilla Card Stock and cut out. Adhere to front of card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Stamp tree image in Blushing Bride ink on Blushing Bride Card Stock. Cut hearts from image using Heart Punch. Adhere hearts to larger heart.