Welcome!

Sunday 16 January 2011

Stampin' Up! Ribbon, Buttons and Brads Product Samplers in Canada

I am happy to now offer you product samplers from the 2010-2011 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog.  

I would like to also offer thanks to my good friend and colleague Jenn who gave me permission to make use of her brain power since she'd already worked out the measurements and prices for these packages. She is one of my best friends, and as luck would have it she is also my immediate up-line - I am a lucky lucky woman. :)

Sampler packs are a great way to get a variety of new ribbons, buttons, and brads without having to buy all of them yourself.  We recognize that this isn't something that every budget can handle - so allow me to take the stress out of it for you, and give your creative budget a little more wiggle room.  

I will order the items and package them up for you.  Much like our Stampers Clubs and Scrappers Clubs, you are essentially sharing the purchase price
of the sampler with 3 other people.  You get to sample everything, and when you are ready you can come back to buy those things that you loved the most.  What a great way to save a little $$ and get a great variety of product to play with at the same time. 

. All sampler orders must be paid in advance via EMT (preferred), PayPal, cash or personal cheque. Please allow two weeks for shipping and packaging. 

Prices below are for pick up at my home in Cardinal. Please add $3 extra for delivery within Cardinal or Brockville. If you need the items mailed anywhere else within Canada, I will contact you with the cost of shipping. Please feel free to email me with any questions!  If you are attending my monthly crops here in Cardinal, I can bring them with me! (next crop Feb 9th).

Don't forget when ordering to let me know which sampler(s) you are ordering..


Buttons and Brads- Sampler #1 for $39
  
Get a great variety of all of the fabulous new buttons and brads. Each sampler includes the following:
  • Designer Series Buttons: Total of 72 buttons, all four colour families, 1 each of each design in each colour
  • Flower Brads: Total of 48 brads, all four colour families, 2 of each of 24 colours
  • Brads: Total of 120 brads , all four colour families, 5 each of 24 colours
 To order these items would cost you $156.13, but you get your sampler for only $39.00.  

Remember during Sale-a-Bration you receive a free Stamp Set for every $60 you spend -  SAB Begins January 25th - Ask me for more info :) 

No comments: