Friends Flower card
Instructions1. Stamp greeting in Basic Brown ink on Kraft card. (4-1/4" x 11") Highlight “Friends” using Versamarker.
2. Pierce holes in two flowers using paper-piercing tool from Crafters’ Tool Kit, and attach Ruby Red brads. Tie Old Olive ribbon (15") around card.
3. Stamp large flower in Basic Brown ink on Ruby Red (3" x 3") and So Saffron (3" x 3") card stock. Cut out Ruby Red flower, and highlight edges using VersaMarker. Punch 1/8" holes around center of Ruby Red flower.
4. Punch scalloped circle from So Saffron card stock (3" x 3") using Scallop Circle punch, and adhere behind Ruby Red flower.
5. Punch out center of So Saffron flower using 3/4" Circle punch, and highlight edges of smaller flower using VersaMarker. Attach Old Olive brad to center of So Saffron flower, and adhere to Ruby Red Flower using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Attach Ruby Red flower to card using Stampin Dimensionals.