With Love & Caring Card
InstructionsWith Love & Caring Card
1. Fold Crumb Cake Card Stock in half to create card. Stamp sentiment in Rich Razzleberry ink on Crumb Cake card front.
2. Adhere Victoria 5/8" Crochet Trim to card front.
2. Punch border from Pink Pirouette Textured Card Stock using Scallop Edge Punch. Adhere to card front.
3. Adhere 1/4" strip of Rich Razzleberry Designer Series Paper to Pink Pirouette Textured Card Stock.
4. Using the large petal from the Build a Blossom Set, stamp five petals in Rich Razzleberry ink on Whisper White Card Stock. Punch out petals using Blossoms Petals Punch. Distress petals by crumpling them up and smoothing them out. Adhere petals to card front in the shape of a flower.
5. Punch scallop circle from Rich Razzleberry Card Stock using 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch. Distress scallop circle by crumpling it up and smoothing it out. Attach Rich Razzleberry Card Stock scallop circle to Build a Blossom flower center.
6. Punch five petals from Pink Pirouette Card Stock using the Blossom Petals Punch. Adhere to Rich Razzleberry Card Stock scallop circle center.
7. Punch circle using Two-Step Owl Punch. Apply a small amount of Crystal Effects to the circle, then sprinkle the circle with Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’ Glitter. Adhere circle to center of Pink Pirouette Card Stock flower.
To Order supplies, check out what's new, sign up for a class or workshop - View my Bllog - Check Out My Website - Or E-Mail Me. Shop online 24/7 and ship direct to you or contact me for more personal service