Birthday Wishes Card (5-1/2" x 4-1/4")
InstructionsBirthday Wishes Card (5-1/2" x 4-1/4")
1. Fold Old Olive Textured Card Stock (5-1/2" x 8-1/2") to form card.
2. Adhere 3-3/4" x 4" Daffodil Delight Card Stock to card front.
3. Adhere 3-7/16" x 3-13/16" Ice Cream Parlor Designer Series Paper to Daffodil Delight Card Stock.
4. Distress edges of 4" x 1-1/4" Peach Parfait Card Stock.
5. Tie Daffodil Delight Striped Grosgrain Ribbon around Peach Parfait Card Stock. Adhere Peach Parfait Card Stock to card front.
6. Stamp sentiment in Basic Black ink on Very Vanilla Card Stock. Cut out sentiment using Ovals Originals Die. Adhere oval to front of card.
7. Stamp owl in Melon Mambo ink. Apply adhesive to the owl’s beak using 2-Way Glue Pen. Sprinkle beak with Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’ Glitter. Cut out owl image using Paper Snips and adhere to oval.
8. Cut small circle from Peach Parfait Card Stock. Fold in half; fold in quarters; unfold. Adhere to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere button to center of small circle.
To Order supplies, check out what's new, sign up for a class or workshop - View my Bllog - Check Out My Website - Or E-Mail Me. Shop online 24/7 and ship direct to you or contact me for more personal service.