Cheerful Page (12" x 12")
InstructionsCheerful Page (12" x 12")
1. Stamp Bliss image in Crumb Cake ink on Crumb Cake Textured Card Stock (12" x 12"). Distress edges of Crumb Cake Card Stock with Crumb Cake ink.
2. Punch scalloped edge on one edge of 9-5/8" x 3" Real Red Card Stock using Scallop Edge punch,
and adhere to Crumb Cake Textured Card Stock.
3. Cut 8" x 3-1/2" rectangle from So Saffron Textured Card Stock and adhere to Real Red Card Stock.
4. Cut circle from Real Red patterns paper using Circle Scissors Plus. Adhere to page.
5. Adhere photograph to Real Red circle.
6. Ink On Board letters using Chocolate Chip ink. Adhere letters to page front.
7. Stamp butterfly images in So Saffron ink. Apply adhesive to butterfly images using 2-Way Glue Pen. Sprinkle butterfly images with Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’ Glitter. When dry, cut out butterflies using Paper Snips. Adhere butterfly images to page using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
8. Tie Linen Thread through button holes; adhere button to center of each paper daisy. Adhere daisies to page front.
To Order supplies, check out what's new, sign up for a class or workshop - View my Bllog - Check Out My Website - Or E-Mail Me. Shop online 24/7 and ship direct to you or contact me for more personal service.