Welcome!

Sunday 1 May 2011

Happy National Scrapbooking Month!


Good Morning ScrapNStamp Pals!  Welcome to National Scrapbooking Month! 


To celebrate we're offering 30% a wide selection of scrapbooking products including 



  • Select Stamp Sets
  • Select professional print products for My Digital Studio
  • Special Digital Download bundles for My Digital Studio
Click HERE to see the complete list of products being offered at 30% off! 

To view the My Digital Studio Print Pricing Spec Sheet Click HERE

There is still time to book your spot at our National Scrapbook Day Event - Our All Day Crop will also be the official launch of our new Summer Mini Catalog (released today!).  Click the Paypal button to the right to pre-purchase your spot now or contact me to make other arrangements. 

You can download your copy of the new Summer Mini HERE or contact me to receive a copy in hand.  Please note if you are one of my current customers or downline you will have already received a courtesy copy in the mail.  Missed yours?  E-mail me and we'll get you a copy right away. 

I've started spring cleaning in my toys and tools, and will have the first batch of my online yard sale ready for posting soon.  

Is there anything I can help you with ?  Let me know!  

To Order supplies, check out what's new, sign up for a class or workshop - View my Bllog - Check Out My Website - Or E-Mail Me.   Shop online 24/7 and ship direct to you or contact me for more personal service.  My service doesn't stop once you place your order.  I am happy to help you sort your order, mount stamps, or answer any questions you may have. All you have to do is holler! 

No comments: