Welcome!

Saturday 2 April 2011

My Digital Studio PDF Catalog Now Available!

Have you lost track of all of the available downloads for My Digital Studio?  There have been so many great new downloads, it's not difficult to get to feeling overwhelmed.  


Stampin' Up! has come up with a Solution for us all and I am pleased to get to share it with you today.  


Just click on the PDF link here to download the PDF to your computer. 


This file contains all of the MDS software that is contained on the original MDS disk PLUS all the downloads that have been added to our collection from Oct 2009 until January 2011.  


Stampin' Up adds new downloads weekly, and our catalog will be updated monthly. 


Did you know that you can find an endless supply of awesome ideas at www.mydigitalstudio.net?  This forum is user driven, and new ideas and samples are added every day.  I just know you'll want to check this out!  

I hope that this Sunny Saturday finds you wherever you are.  We're working on assembling our new kitchen today, and unpacking more of our stored items as we put our house back together.  My plan is to be hosting ScrapNStamp Events here beginning mid month, so I'd best get at it.  



Let me know if you have any questions.  If you'd like to take MDS for a test-drive, let me know.  I have MDS on my laptop and am happy to let you check it out.  :)


Cheers! 


Tammy



No comments: