Welcome!

Monday 4 April 2011

Rainy Monday Inspiration.. Scrap Maps and a Card Map :)



It's funny, but no matter how many times I go and look through our Stampin' Up! demonstrator website I always seem to find something I hadn't noticed before.  A new idea, or a new tip but today I was excited to find that the page maps that are inserted each month in our demonstrator magazine area also available online. 
April 2011 - 2

I thought I'd celebrate this rainy day and share this month's offerings here with you in hopes that perhaps you'll find a little inspiration on this soggy soggy day. 

I have much unpacking to do, and some errands on my list but hopefully between now and our Crop on Saturday I'll have some time to play with these too. 

I'd love to see what you come up with using these templates.  Feel free to post a comment and share a link to your creation so we can all take a peek. :)

April 2011 -1
Hope that you all have a fabulous day! I'll be catching up with you soon!  :) 
 
Don't hesitate to give me a call if you have any questions that I might help with.  

Do you need help mounting your new stamp set or coordinating colors for your next project?  Give me a call - I am happy to help! 

To order supplies for this or any other project you may be working on visit my site at www.iscrapnstamp.stampinup.net to shop 24/7 from the comfort of your own home.  Or contact me for personalized service.  



A La Carte - Card Map - April 2011




No comments: