Welcome!

Monday 30 May 2011

It's Monday - Team Training - Swaps & More!

Yes, you guessed it! It's Monday and I've taken a much needed catch-up day. 

I took a bazillion pictures at the recent team training event in Ottawa, and I'd been promising to post for friends who weren't able to make it and first my camera wouldn't share the photos and then things got busy.  


We finally got a chance to pick up my Swap cards from the Occasions Mini swap I did ages ago - you know what they say about the best laid plans right?  I'm starting to think my Dad was on to something.  He always said "Don't make plans"...  LOL   


The two cards pictured here (one open and closed to show how it opens) are two of the cards that I made during the team training/network event in Ottawa a few weeks ago.  


It is always great to get together with other demonstrators learn some new tricks, and play with some tools and toys that you haven't tried yet.  As always it was a blast and seemed to end way too soon! I still have some UFO's from this day to finish up in cluding a note card and box, scrapbook pages, and more so will post those as I have them done.  


As you can tell there was a nautical theme going on for this event.  Both of these stamp sets are featured in the Summer Mini catalog.  If you'd like to learn to make these cards, or something simaler - perhaps something completely different ~ give me a call and we'll set something up.  I have new classes starting weekly, and I can always book in a private class or workshop for you and your friends when you are ready. 


Team training events such as this one are just one of the many perks of becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  Interested in learning more information about the opportunity?  Get in touch with me and I'll get you some information. 


I'll give your inbox a break now, and post some pictures of the Sample boards and demonstrator theatres (mini workshops) tomorrow.. 




Until Next time..  Tammy 





No comments: