Welcome!

Friday 6 May 2011

It's National Scrapbook Month - We're In the Mood to Celebrate!


It's National Scrapbooking MONTH and we're ready to CELEBRATE - Are YOU?

We Hope that you're planning on coming out to our Crop Til You Drop - NSD - Summer Mini Launch Event this weekend - May 7th - that's tomorrow for those of you who have been sleeping away from the computer for a few weeks..  :) 

I couldn't resist the temptation to start celebrating a little early so I thought I'd throw out a little party favor tonight, in advance of tomorrow's events. 

Would you like to attend our NSD Crop Til you Drop FREE?  

Simply place an order for $25 or  more before tax and shipping on Crop day and your Crop fees are on me!  Happy Scrapbooking Day! 

If you've already pre-registered for the Crop and wish to get in on this offer, that's ok too.  Go ahead and place your order, and I will deduct the amount you paid from the total.  So Easy!  

Thanks for reading my blog, subscribing to my newsletter, and for joining us in Celebrating one of the best holidays in a Crafter's year.   

~ Tammy 

To Order supplies, check out what's new, sign up for a class or workshop - View my Bllog - Check Out My Website - Or E-Mail Me.   Shop online 24/7 and ship direct to you or contact me for more personal service.  My service doesn't stop once you place your order.  I am happy to help you sort your order, mount stamps, or answer any questions you may have. All you have to do is ask :)

No comments: