Love You Page
Instructions1. Stamp flower image in Baja Breeze ink on Baja Breeze Card Stock.
2. Adhere Old Olive Textured Card Stock to page front.
3. Adhere photograph to Pink Pirouette Card Stock.
4. Punch Scallop Trim Border accent from Regal Rose Card Stock using Scallop Trim Border Punch. Adhere accent to Pink Pirouette Card Stock, then adhere photograph to page front.
5. Stamp flower image in Melon Mambo Craft ink on Whisper White Card Stock. Apply Clear Embossing Powder and heat with Heat Tool. Cut out flower using Paper Snips. Fold petals up slightly, then adhere to page front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Punch flower from Regal Rose Card Stock using second setting of Blossom Bouquet Punch. Set aside.
7. Punch flower from Pink Pirouette Card Stock using third setting of Blossom Bouquet Punch. Place Pink Pirouette Card Stock flower in the center of Regal Rose Card Stock flower to create flower stack. Attach Bitty Button to stacked flower center using White Baker’s Twine and sewing needle. Tie thread in back. Attach Pink Pirouette and Regal Rose Card Stock flower to Whisper White Card Stock flower using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
8. Stamp "love you" sentiment in Early Espresso ink on Whisper White Card Stock, then cut out sentiment using Paper Cutter. Adhere sentiment to page front using a Stampin’ Dimensional.
9. Wrap page with White Baker’s Twine and tie in front.
10. Write inscription on page front using Early Espresso Stampin’ Write Marker.
To Order supplies, check out what's new, sign up for a class or workshop - View my Bllog - Check Out My Website - Or E-Mail Me. Shop online 24/7 and ship direct to you or contact me for more personal service. My service doesn't stop once you place your order. I am happy to help you sort your order, mount stamps, or answer any questions you may have. All you have to do is ask :)