Welcome!

Monday 30 May 2011

Scrap Happens! Scrap From Your Stash - Challenges!


My apologies if you get this through syndication twice..  I'm getting weird errors so I am trying to put it through again..   ~ Tammy 


I've decided that I'd like to devote some more time and a section of my page to something that I affectionately call "Stashbusting". 

I'm finally at a point past all of the medical ups and downs, well into reno-recovery, and looking eagerly forward to the days that come next.  With that in mind I'm moving forward...  I don't know what your craft area looks like, but if it's anything like mine, there are many toys, tools, paper and other assorted bits and pieces that seem to multiply when you're not looking.  I thought that if I posted some regular challenges to my blog then I would have to be accountable for having made my plans and maybe others might decide to go on a road trip with me.  

I started with first sorting all of my supplies and since starting a few weeks ago I've already found myself re-thinking the "plan" a few times and re-doing things.  

Ultimately I need to find more time to play with my toys, and in order to do that I need to get more organized. While the first thing that comes to mind is downsizing, I find myself more concerned about the sheer volume that I'm carting around needlessly whenever I host an event - more aptly my loving teddy bear is carting unnecessarily..  so I've really had to re-think the way that I'm packing those bins and boxes.  So much so, to the point that I asked my hubby for his input.  I figured since he's the one carrying them that asking him what would make it easier for him makes sense, right?

Over the last few weeks there have been many discussions about storage solutions and different ideas for repacking things.  I never take for granted the wonderful blessing I have in having such a supportive teddy bear.  I even overheard him up-selling product at one of my events recently.  It was certainly a big "aww"  moment in my world.  

So I welcome you to a corner of my world, as I try to find a quiet place to play, and challenge myself to step outside the box in playing with different color choices, old forgotten tools, and new toys that haven't been used, or even visited in way too long. 

I have a feeling that much of this is going to feel like visiting with old friends..   for those of you who are joining me on this journey.. Welcome to my Scrap Room!  I hope that you enjoy your visit. :) 


As always, I want to be a gracious host, so let me know if I can be of any help. :)


Happy Monday! 

No comments: