Welcome!

Monday 4 July 2011

Happy 4th to Our US Friends and Family! *MDS Share*

First of all let me send a big shout out to all of our friends and family in the US today, who are celebrating their 4th of July!  


I wanted to start off this week by sharing something new I created just this morning with our My Digital Studio.  It was so quick and easy that I'm almost ashamed to admit that I've had the software for over a year and haven't really taken the time to play with it much. This page came together so effortlessly that it almost created itself.  I can see many more pages done this way to be able to share with family and friends via e-mail - though for album use, I'd be more apt to hybridize them and add buttons to the flower centres to add a little bit of Pizazz.


This particular page features one of my favorite photos of the 3 little bears, as we have always called them.  In this photo they were only 2, 4 and 5..  Several lifetimes of "stuff" have flown by since then but it hardly seems like it was so long ago..   Time flies, right?


I still have some room in my Midnight Crop for this Friday night.  Let me know if we can save you a spot! 


Hope that you are enjoying this Sunny Monday, wherever you are!  



No comments: