Welcome!

Wednesday 13 July 2011

New Catalog - New Hostess Benefits Package. Check It Out!

I'm a creature of habit - there I said it.  I have to admit that when I first heard that the hostess benefits were changing with the new catalog I was not a happy camper. 


I wasn't sure how this new format was going to be better than what we already had.  I guess we get used to the way things are and change couldn't possibly be a good thing - boy was *I* wrong! 


I've attached the chart here for your convenience..


As you can see when your order, (personal, club or workshop orders all count) reaches a base order amount of $200, you now get $35 in hostess dollars.  With those dollars you can purchase from a selection of specially priced Hostess items, or you can buy any item in the catalog.  How great is THAT?   For those of you that order often and perhaps have all of the hostess items that you might like, that could certainly go a long way towards working on that growing wish list we all have.. 


When your order reaches a  total sales of $525.00 (Before tax and shipping) you receive $90 in hostess dollars PLUS you will also earn the option of purchasing one item of your choice at 50% off!  What a great way to get some of the larger tools and toys on your list !!  


Would you like to invite a few friends over for a workshop, and enjoy the benefits?  This is also an excellent time to join a Stamper's Club or Scrapper's Club! 


Let me know how I can help! I have several dates available in July and August.  Check with me to book your preferred date before someone or something else gets booked in your spot! 




No comments: