A Grateful Heart Card
Instructions1. Fold More Mustard Card Stock in half to create card. Stamp paisley images in VersaMark ink on card front.
2. Spritz Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper with water and allow to dry. Adhere to card front.
3. Stamp floral image in Jet Black StazOn ink on Very Vanilla Card Stock. Watercolour stamped image using Blender Pen and Always Artichoke, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Old Olive, and Pumpkin Pie Watercolor Wonder Crayons.
4. Wrap Linen Thread around bottom of stamped Very Vanilla Card Stock and tie in front. Attach Antique Brad to card front.
5. Adhere More Mustard Textured Card Stock border to stamped Very Vanilla Card Stock.
6. Punch scallop trim border from Cajun Craze Card Stock using Scallop Trim Border Punch. Adhere to back of More Mustard Textured Card Stock border. Adhere stamped Very Vanilla Card Stock to card front.
7. Stamp sentiment in Always Artichoke ink on Very Vanilla Card Stock. Adhere to card front.
8. Spritz entire card front using Soft Suede Stampin’ Write Marker and Color Spritzer Tool.
To purchase supplies to make these cards or a project of your own please visit my website 24/7 www.iscrapnstamp.stampup.net or e-mail me at email@example.com