Welcome!

Tuesday 2 August 2011

August Newsletter ~ In Case you missed the e-mail..


Tammy Wilson
(613)655-1010
iscrapnstamp@gmail.com
Visit My Site | Shop Now!
Can you believe that August is here already? Just one more 
month left of summer and before we know it the kids will be
back at school, and if happen to blink we'll be flying past 
Hallowe'en and onto Christmas.  EEK!

The last couple of weeks have been a bit of a blur - Crazy

busy and then I took a tumble down the stairs into a
cement floor and broke a rib.  My hubby keeps teasing that
I'm not much of a scrapbooker because nobody captured
the moment.  Remind me to have him tickled later.. LOL

August marks a number of birthdays in our family, as well

as the anniversary of the day I met my teddy bear.  Hard 
to believe that we are celebrating 15 years this year.  We
often tease that after this many years we're stuck with
each other cause not even Walmart will take a return back
this late..    It's all in fun..   I am a truly lucky woman.  :)

Stampin' Up! has a great specials on this month, with the

 B3G1 deal on Designer Series paper - what a great chance
to stock up!

I have a new Scrapbooker's Club starting tomorrow (Tuesday)

at 1 PM - we have a few spaces left - If you'd like to join us,
please let me know!

I also have a new Stamper's Club beginning on the 12th of

August  at 6pm (Midnight Crop Edition) - We have some space
here also - Would you like to join us?

All of my clubs meet once a month.  These two clubs will be

a 6 month of commitment of 35.00 each month for 6 months;
and each month I throw in a FREE Class so that you get a chance
to get your hands inky and have a little fun.  Sound interesting?
E-mail me for more info or to reserve YOUR spot!

Lots of great classes coming up on the calendar - have you

looked lately?

If you haven't already made a pledge for the Scrap-A-Thon later

this month, raising money for Cornwall Hospice and would like to do
so please let me know.  I'd love to add your pledge to my sheet.  :)

Would you like to win a hand stamped assortment of cards made by me?

 Just send me an email and tell me which of the DSP packs in the new
catalog you like best.  I'll draw a name from the entrants and get
your cards off in the mail to you this week.  (or we can arrange for
pick-up or drop-off if you live close by)

Well that's all for now..    Hope your day has some creative playtime in it!  

No comments: