Welcome!

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Card Share - Same Card - Two Looks

 Even a demonstrator doesn't get exactly the card they want on the first try!

I wanted to play with my build a blossom stamp set and coordinating punch and decided to dig out my brand new in colors to test them out.

The first card was done on a plain white background and though I liked it well enough, it needed something.  It took me a bit to figure out just what the something was but I finally decided to change up the colors a little and mount my flower on some Pool Party card stock which complements the flower's
centre.

The 2nd card is one of the cards that I've included in a swap that I recently hosted.

I just love the simple elegance of these two cards.  I like the way you can make the same card and just change up the colors a little to have two cards that are the same but just a tad different.

I stamped the card with Congratulations, but you could stamp it with Thank you, Thinking of you..   just about anything really.  

Would you like to make cards like these?  Drop me a line and we'll choose a date to get together.  To order supplies for this or any other project you might be working on, please visit my demonstrator website. www.iscrapnstamp.stampinup.net.  You can shop 24/7 - we never close!   Let me know if I can be of any assistance. 

No comments: