Welcome!

Sunday 28 August 2011

Introducing Stamps in the Mail (SIM) starting September 1st..

If you've known me for any time at all, it is no secret that I love butterflies, and fairies.. SO it's not a big surprise that with the launch of this new Club, that I have chosen "Butterfly Prints" to be the very first offering..  


Join my new "Stamp in the Mail" Club (SIM) and receive a different stamp set delivered straight to your mailbox each month as well as 3 hand stamped projects using this set, to inspire your own creations. Cost for this class is just $30 

Add the coordinating punch to your order and receive 3 additional cards. 


Please note that orders for this club need to be placed through me directly, and not through my website.  Local pick-up option is also available.  All Stamp Sets are provided in Wood Mount unless otherwise requested.. 


Club available only to Canadian addresses. (Sorry!) 

No comments: