Welcome!

Monday 22 August 2011

Stampin' Girls Convention - Promised Pics!


 Well I can't believe the weekend came and went already.  My first ever Stampin' Up! convention of any kind and all I can say is WOW!  Such a thrill to get to meet Ronda Wade in person after talking to her online for so long.  


For those of you who might not know who Ronda is - Ronda is quite well known in Stampin' Up! circles among demonstrators for business training.  Hopefully I didn't come off too much like a "fan" in my excitement. 


I had really hoped to get a photo with her before she left, but I didn't realize that she was going to have to leave before the event was over.  Ah well..  you can't win 'em all, right?


Ronda was the guest speaker Friday night at the Awards and recognition and also part of the Business panel on Saturday afternoon, as well as giving us all some much appreciated inspiration and food for thought.  
I am a firm believer in the catchy nature of enthusiasm.. and there was plenty to go around..  


It was so darned not there Friday night though that several of us brought fans for Saturday and it was still exceedingly warm.  So you'll have to wait to see my make and takes because I didn't want to assemble them with sweaty hands.  
I *did* however, take lots of pictures of the demo booths and samples so I'll share a sampling of those over the remainder of this week..  



This last picture is my friend and fellow demonstrator Michelle, pictured here with our upline Josee who flew in from Winnipeg to host this event for us.  Michelle was one of several demonstrators in our team being recognized for their achievements this year.  Yay Michelle!  :)


On Other notes.. There is still time to get in on my Workshop for this coming Wednesday night also - if you're going to be in the Cardinal area and would like to join us, please let me know! 


I'll have some more samples posted for you tomorrow, and you can expect to see my calendar updates either tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday morning.  My Club orders are due this week also - so it will be a very busy week. 


More updates tomorrow :)


Until next time..  Don't just think it, INK it!  

No comments: