Welcome!

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Wednesday Product Share - Textured Impressions Embossing Folders

There is nothing more satisfying to me lately than pulling out a tool that I haven't played with in a while, and using it in a whole new way.  I've been working on cleaning out my craft bins and sorting out my craft area so it's not inconceivable that I'd be turning up things that I haven't played with in a while as well as playing with old favorites now that I'm finding everything a new place to live.


I made a few cards the other day with eyelets that I hadn't played with in a bit, and I used up some card stock and paper scraps by punching shapes and die cuts out of them and set them aside to use another day. 


In my last order I'd bought the Small Die Box to put away all of my small Sizzlet dies away at long last.  It was truly driving me crazy to be fishing these out of my bins by the hand full and sifting through to find what I wanted.  Initially I was going to use a tote bin, and just buy the small insert (#1200802) $5.95 but then I decided that the small die box (#122219) for $18.95 was a far better choice.  

I have to be perfectly honest, I was skeptical when I saw the boxes.  I couldn't figure out why anybody would want to pay that kind of money for a cardboard box with a plastic insert. Surely it would be flimsy and cheap and would be broken in an afternoon.  BOY was *I* wrong!  Then again, I really should have known better..  The box is actually quite sturdy, as is the plastic insert.  I couldn't wait to get my dies into the box.  


 So that got me thinking about my Textured Impressions Embossing Folders.  They really have been my favorite Big Shot toy lately.  I had all but two folders from the last catalog (thankfully they carried over!), and I hadn't gotten any new ones forward.  So that's what I did for my last order - I now have all of the textured embossing folders that we currently offer including the new Designer Frames (#123130) 10.95, Houndstooth (#123134) 9.95, and Stripes (#123128) featured in our new catalog. 


I can't show it to you yet, but there's also a new Snowy folder being released in the new Holiday Mini Catalog.  I'll be ordering that one tonight so it'll be among the goodies that you'll be able to play-test when you come to play in my Craft Room. 


You can view all of our Textured Impressions Embossing Folders on 218 and 219 of the current catalog, with the exception of the ones in the season mini catalogs.  You can always see and shop for any of our products through my website.  www.iscrapnstamp.stampinup.net and ship direct to you anywhere in Canada with no extra charge.  

Our new mini goes live tomorrow - do I have your name on my list to receive a copy?  Call me or email me to make sure..   


Are you thinking of adding a Big Shot to your Christmas wish list?  Would you like a chance to try before you buy?  I will be starting a new Big Shot Club in the Fall as well - Please let me know if you might be interested in joining us.. 


Are you in need of a play date? I'm happy to oblige!  Call me to set up a time! 














No comments: