Welcome!

Monday 22 August 2011

Wednesday's Inspiration Spot..

Well I know it's not quite Wednesday yet, but I just didn't feel right leaving you all hanging without sharing some of the wonderful samples that were shared with us this weekend.  


I am proud to be a member of such a creatively talented team!!


Here are but a sampling of some of the Sample boards and offerings shared this weekend.  I hope that you enjoy them as much as I did!  

I'll post some more tomorrow for you :) 


Do any of these colors or projects inspire you? Would you like to spend some time playing with inks and paper?  


Check out my calendar of events to join us for one of my upcoming classes or workshops; or contact me to book your own workshop for you and your friends. 

Until next time..  :) 






No comments: