Welcome!

Monday 12 September 2011

Card Share - ScrapNStamp Cafe Card

I thought I'd start out the week by sharing one of the projects we made this past week with one of my ScrapNStamp Cafe groups.  


This simple card features the Sizzix embossing template "stripes" (Page 218) on whisper white card stock (the photograph makes it look almost pink - but I assure you it's white!), certainly celery card stock (page 178), certainly celery grosgrain ribbon (page 178) and of course just a little bit of 'bling' in a single pearl accent (page 198).


The tag is punched with our decorative label punch (p 209) and stamped with a sentiment from the Happy Greetings Stamp set which I only just realized is no longer in our catalog - but you can use any sentiment of your choosing.  


Would you like to make cards like these? Sign up for one of my ScrapNStamp Cafe Classes to make 2-3 projects. Class is just $20 or FREE with a $35 order placed that night.  


SNS Cafe is held monthly in the following timeslots: 


1st Tuesday of each month - 1PM - 4PM
2nd Friday of each month - 1PM - 4PM  OR 6PM - 12PM (Midnight Crop Edition)


If one of these dates don't work for you let me know and if there is enough interest we'll set something up.  Of course you could also collect a few friends and have a workshop all your own, and then you get all the hostess benefits!  


You may have noticed that these dates also coincide with my Stamper's Clubs and Scrapper's Clubs! I recognize that a club is not for everyone - SNS Cafe is the all of the fun, and none of the commitment.  Come once, or come often - as our guest.  The only difference is that guests are not eligible for hostess benefits. 


What is a Club? For a minimum of a 6 month commitment (35.00 each month) or a 10 month commitment ($20 each month) before tax and shipping, you get to build your stash of toys and tools as well as your completed cards and projects.  During one month of your commitment you get to receive all of the benefits of being a hostess.  (Minimum of $35 in products absolutely FREE based on incoming orders).  


My next home workshop is set for September 21st in my home in Cardinal, ON. What a great chance to sample some of the new toys and tools from the new catalog, check out my inspiration station and CREATE!  


Would you like to sign up for a class or club? Call me, or e-mail me :) 







No comments: