Welcome!

Friday 16 September 2011

Food For All Food Bank, Bottom Line Challenge

In celebration of the Food for All Food Bank's Bottom Line Challenge to be held tomorrow (Saturday) from 11am until 2pm in the Prescott Independent Grocer parking lot - I am offering a SPECIAL!! 

For any orders placed between midnight tonight, and Midnight Sunday night - That's a full 24 hours - I will be donating my discount on all orders placed either through me directly, or via my website to the Food for All Food Bank as a cash donation. 


Don't forget to stop by and bring your canned food donation, and do your part to help fill the Kriska truck to 10,000 items!  One canned item may not seem like much, but if we all come together with a can or two - you might be surprised what we can do!  


Thanks in advance for helping me support our local food bank. 


Anyone that brings a canned food donation to my table tomorrow, will also be entered in a draw for a Free Class - :) 


Just a couple more weeks until World Card Making Day, and My Craft and Vendor Fair to benefit the Food Bank also.. 

Stay tuned for my WCM Day specials also :) 







No comments: