Welcome!

Thursday 29 September 2011

Product Share - Stocking Punch and Coordinating Stamp Set

It's not even quite October yet, and I'm going to get you thinking about holiday and Christmas cards.  


I don't know about you, but my mindset isn't anywhere NEAR Christmas at this point, but I have totally fallen in love with this new punch and stamp set and I wanted to share. 




The stocking builder punch is the latest in our line of builder punches, and of course it has a coordinating stamp set also, "Stitched stockings".   


I recently challenged myself to do all 5 cards for a team swap I was doing with this set and decided that I would make only one of them a Christmas card, so that I could show the versatility of this awesome new set.  

The swap was a 10 +1 swap meaning that for each of the 5 spots, I was to make 11 cards to send to our hostess - When all is said and done, I will receive 50 new cards for my inspiration station and all of the cards are made with toys and tools from the Holiday Mini!  I cannot wait to get my samples back and share them with you! 


Would you like to host a workshop or class featuring this dynamic duo?  Let me know!  Want to have them for your very own? Contact me to order, or visit my demonstrator website 24/7 www.iscrapnstamp.stampinup.net!  Please don't hesitate to holler if you need a little help whittling down your wishlist, or if you'd like to come and take a look at some of the products and samples from the Holiday mini to help you make up your mind.  


I'll post some of my creations with this set shortly and will have plenty of new cards to share once the samples arrive in the mail. Waiting seems to take way too long..  


Whatever you're up to today, I hope there's some Crafty in it :) 












No comments: