Instructions1. Fold So Saffron Textured Card Stock in half to create card.
2. Emboss Always Artichoke Card Stock using Big Shot and Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Tear edges of embossed card stock and adhere to card.
3. Stamp basket image in Soft Suede ink on Very Vanilla Card Stock. Colour image using Stampin’ Pastels and a Blender Pen.
4. Punch basket image from stamped Very Vanilla Card Stock using 1-1/2" Circle Punch. Spritz punched image using Soft Suede Stampin’ Write Marker and Color Spritzer Tool. Adhere image to card.
5. Thread Linen Thread through Early Espresso Neutrals Designer Button, then tie in bow. Adhere button to card using Mini Glue Dot.
6. Stamp “Grateful” sentiment in Soft Suede ink on Crumb Cake Card Stock. Cut out sentiment using Paper Cutter to create tag.
7. Punch hole in tag using Crop-A-Dile. Loop Linen Thread through hole, then pull ends of thread through loop. Fray edges of Linen Thread.
8. Adhere tag to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.