Welcome!

Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Hallowe'en! Have I got a TREAT For You!

Our Big Shot is a BIG DEAL  :)

Just announced - Since the response to our Worldwide week of workshops have been so awesome - with over 8500 workshops booked worldwide, Stampin' Up! has decided to celebrate by extending the Big Shot - Big Deal promotion until November 11th, 2011 !!  

The demo kit or "I want it all kit" is already a fabulous deal with you receiving $430 in product for just $215 that when the bonus side order of a Brand new big shot gets added you've got an even MORE amazing package - if that were possible.  

Already have the big shot? NO problem,  customize a list of up to $125 in free product to add to your kit instead.  
 
All members of my downline team, including my "I want it all kit buyers" get a discount on all of my classes and events excluding "Club", as well as special downline only events, swaps and training.  Ask me for more info. 

Thinking about signing up? Ask me for more info.  Know you want to sign up? Contact me, or sign up through my demonstrator website at your leisure..  www.iscrapnstamp.stampinup.net ~ but don't wait too long this offer won't last forever.. 


 

No comments: