Welcome!

Wednesday 5 October 2011

ScrapNStamp - Question of the Day...What's Your Favorite...

Hey ScrapNStampers! 


I've been looking through my catalog and mini quite a bit over the last few days trying to decide what to put next on my list.  I've been told that I need to come up with a birthday wish list to submit to my teddybear..   What? Cash wasn't good enough?  ROFL  Alright.. fair enough..  

Thought I'd throw out a question to the crowd. Leave a comment for me here, or on my FB page and I'll enter your name in a bonus draw..   haven't decided what to raffle off yet.. but you won't be disappointed. :) 


What's your favorite product in the holiday Mini?  


For me, so far it's the combination of the stocking punch and stamps (so far), but I'm really loving the Stocking die also.  Really close call there.  


What's your favorite Stampin' Up! product to date?


This one changes for me every so often, and now that I have made it a point to go back and re-visit some of the toys I love that I haven't visited in a while - even more so.  


For a long time it was my embossing gun and embossing powders,  but then I got t a point where I had done so much of that I had to put it away for a while.   Then I really liked the pastels (well I still do)  but lately my most favorite toy is the sizzix embossing templates for the Big Shot.  I was so excited a couple of months ago to order the last few that I didn't have so now I can really mix it up and have a good time with it.  


So what's YOUR favorite toy, tool or stamp set?  I'd love to know.. 


So leave me a comment :) 






No comments: