iScrapNStamp ~ Stampin' Up! in Cardinal
If you can dream it, you can CREATE it. I ScrapNStamp - YOU can too!
Sunday, 4 December 2011
Cute and Quick Gift to Share :)
My first instinct on this one was that it was a great Hallowe'en craft but it strikes me as a simple give-away gift for any time.
This simple project can be easily holiday specific by changing up the colors, and perhaps a different
critter image ~ perhaps from the Jolly Bingo Bit set or Every Little Bit Set. Both sets are available in both clear mount and wood mount.
CANDY CANDY CANDY BOX
• Spooky Bits Bingo Set
• Old Olive Card Stock
• Rich Razzleberry Card Stock
• 2010-2012 In Color Patterns Designer Series Paper
• Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad®
• Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin’ Pad
• Peach Parfait Stampin’ Write® Marker
• So Saffron Stampin’ Write Marker
• Basic Gray 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
• Linen Thread (colored gray)
• Rhinestone Basic Jewels
• Stampin’ Dimensionals®
• 1-1/4" Circle Punch
• 1-3/8" Circle Punch
• Big Shot™
• Matchbox Bigz™ XL Die
To order supplies for this project visit my website at Http://www.iscrapnstamp.stampinup.net to order 24/7 or contact me and we'll place your order together.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)