Welcome!

Sunday 18 December 2011

Have you taken a look at the Clearance Rack Lately?


If you haven't taken a look at the clearance rack lately, you may be missing out! 
Nearly 200 new items have been added at discounts of up to 80% off retail ~ While supplies last!  There are a variety of designer series papers, punches (in the old body style) , embellishments, ribbons, and SO MUCH MORE! 
To take a peek or place your order, visit my demonstrator website or contact me at your convenience.  Don't wait too long, with prices like these stock won't last forever..  
We *may* be able to get orders in this week if we place an expedited order, but I cannot guarantee this as it might get detained at the border over the holidays.   Though the date for shipping in time for Christmas has passed, if there's something in particular that you need give me a call,  I often have staple items (like SNAIL adhesive refills) on hand and may be able to accomodate you. 
There is still time to purchase your gift certificates for classes, crops, toys or tools before Christmas.  I am also running my Holiday Special ~ Just $10 for a Class right into the new year.  
Cheers! 

No comments: