Welcome!

Sunday 1 January 2012

Holiday Mini Carry-Over Items Announced!

Let me start by wishing you all a very Happy New Year!  I hope that 2012 brings all the best of everything your way.  Watch your mailbox for your January Newsletter over the next few days..   Great things are coming :) 


Though we have a couple more days left to enjoy our Holiday mini, I wanted to share a copy of the carry over flyer with you ~ I hope that it helps you in planning your purchases over the next little while. 

The items in our clearance rack were also refreshed this week, so if you haven't already, take a wander through and see all the goodies there.  www.iscrapnstamp.stampinup.net 

Place your order online, or contact me and we'll place your order together. 

Would you like to book a spot in my next ScrapnStamp Cafe or one of our clubs?  Let me know!  We still have our Tuesday afternoon group, Our Friday afternoon, and Friday evening groups.  


Can't make one of these time slots? Gather a few friends and make your own group, or ask me about taking a spot "to go".. 

Until Next time..   Happy Stampin'  :) 

No comments: