Welcome!

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Project Share - Love You Card - Enjoy! :)


LOVE YOU CARD

Stamps
• P.S. I Love You

Paper
• Crumb Cake Card Stock
• Early Espresso Card Stock
• Pink Pirouette Card Stock
• 2011-2013 In Color Patterns Designer Series Paper

Ink
• Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad®
• Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad
• VersaMark® Pad
• Blushing Bride Smooch Spritz®
• White Stampin’ Emboss® Powder

Accessories
• Calypso Coral Baker’s Twine
• Calypso Coral 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon
• Stampin’ Dimensionals®
• Crop-A-Dile™
• 1/2" Circle Punch
• Sponge Daubers

To order supplies for this project, or any project you may be working on visit my website at: www.iscrapnstamp.stampinup.net or contact me and we'll place your order together. 
Orders can be sent direct to you anywhere in Canada with no additional charge. 
Contact me if you have any questions or concerns, I am here to help you get the most of your new toys and tools. 

No comments: