Welcome!

Friday 13 January 2012

ScrapNStamp - Question of the Day...What's Your Favorite...


Hey ScrapNStampers! 

It's Friday the 13th..  the first of several this year..  Are you superstitious?
 Will you craft anything differently today in honour of the occasion?

Today's Stamper's Cafe and Clubs are one 1-4 and 6-12 respectively.  I hope that Mother Nature gives us a break so that everyone gets to come out and play. She certainly seems to be exercising her authority on the matter these past couple of days.  

Our next round of Club starts next month ~ The first 3 months of which fall during Sale-a-Bration.  I'm taking signups on a first-come-first-serve basis in order to be fair, since as you know I assign hostesses in that order also.  There are some FABULOUS Hostess specials and perks for hosting a workshop during Sale-A-Bration, so sign up early or let me know if you'd like to book a play-date of your very own. 

I've been pouring over the Occasions Mini and my demo copy of the Sale-A-Bration Flyer and I've gotta tell you.. my list is getting longer and longer..  For the first time in my Stamping Career I'm actually looking at my craft room wondering if perhaps I need to get rid of some of my "stuff" to make room for new toys... (Shh.. did I say that out loud?)  No.. couldn't be!!  LOL 

Have you been looking at the new Mini yet?  All of my regular customers will have gotten a courtesy copy in the mail by now,  but you can always view and download your copy right from my website at your leisure or contact me and I'll arrange to get you a copy. 

What's your favorite product in the Mini?  

I have affectionately dubbed this catalog the Big Shot Diva ~ So many new toys for the Big Shot..  but that's not all..  if you haven't already, you have got to look!  

So what's YOUR favorite toy, tool or stamp set?  I'd love to know.. 


So leave me a comment :) 

No comments: