Welcome!

Friday 20 January 2012

We're Hiring ~ Check Out Our "I Want It All" Kit!

Did you know that you don't have to be a demonstrator to enjoy our starter kit?

Our demo kit is a popular option ~ in fact several of my long-time customers have purchased the kit more than once in order to enjoy the deep discount on the products within. 

Our "I want it all kit" is a great way to get a sampling of all of our products in a greatly discounted package!  

Some buy the kit for their own use, with no intention of sharing the opportunity with others ~ perhaps with a goal in mind to raise money for a particular event or goal. 

Some buy the kit to purchase from themselves, and supply their own habit at a discount.  

Of course there are some that buy the demonstrator kit with the intention of starting their own business and sharing this opportunity and hobby that we love. Make your own schedule, F/T or P/T the choice is yours.  Work around your job and family schedule ~ work when you want to.  

I've met many demonstrators that bought the kit originally to support their own habit, but later switched gears to run their own businesses. I was actually one of those..  :) 

The kit comes with everything you need to get started and much of the kit can be customized to your liking.  You can choose your colors, switch out the offered stamp sets, and the new kit line-up even includes a punch!  

Whatever your reason "Why",  The kit is an AMAZING deal!  For just $215, you get goods and products valued at $425.  

The kit is also a fabulous gift idea for the Crafter in your life.  Consider a gift certificate for a kit for your daycare provider, or ECE teacher at your child's school.  

Members of my down-line team get extra perks and benefits also.  In addition to having access to pre-orders and Demo only specials, you get advanced notification and copies of upcoming catalogs and promotions as well as regular incentives.  

I also offer additional classes, support and downline team training for those in my down-line team.  We hold regular team events, and challenges.  Members of my downline team also save on their fees for all of my regular classes and workshops excluding club for as long as their demonstrator # is active.  

For more info, take a look at our recruiting brochureYou can sign up throughmy demonstrator website www.iscrapnstamp.stampinup.net or contact me and we'll put your order in together.  Please don't hesitate to contact meshould you have any questions. 

Please note that I can only accept members on my team that live in Canada. Sorry to dissapoint..  you know I'd love to share with everyone! 

No comments: