Welcome!

Thursday 29 March 2012

Product Video: Have you tried our Designer Rosette?

When I first saw a rosette on a card, I thought it was adorable, and I decided I wanted to learn to make them.  Things had been pretty hectic though, and I found myself mentally adding it to that never ending list of someday.. 

Then our Occasions Mini came along and I swear that someone at the Stampin' Up! office is peeking in my windows because along came the Designer Rosette Bigz XL Die - 125594 ($52.95) -  talk about a time saver!!   

This is one of the most recent additions to my craft room, and one that I am sure will be getting a lot of use.  I'm envisioning flowers, and lollipops in bright colors, and I have to admit it's at least a little reminiscent of the days of origami and snow flake cutting.  We were paper crafters even way back then.. 

The rosette is among the items in the soon to be retiring Occasions Mini.  I hope that this will make it into the new catalog, but we're never sure until it's in our hands.  If this is a must have on your list..  don't think about it too long or it may be too late. 


If you would like to add this awesome tool that creates Rosettes up to 10" in diameter to your collection, you can order drectly from my website or contact me and we'll place your order together.  


Hope you enjoyed the video ~ Compliments of the friendly folks at the Stampin' Up! home office.  :) 


Happy ScrapNStampin' !  

 


No comments: