Welcome!

Thursday 29 March 2012

So Long SAB ~ and Happy Anniversary to Me...a SALE!

Can you believe that we're already at the end of March?  It was here and gone almost in an instant..  

If you haven't gotten your Sale-a-Bration freebies yet, don't despair, you still have a little bit of time to make that happen -- but don't wait too long!!

Sale-a-Bration comes to an end March 31st and then we'll have to wait until the new catalog release to see which of our favorites made the cut and will join us in the new catalog.  If there's a set that you love,  do you really want to take the chance that it won't make the cut?  Get yours before they're gone!!


Were you reading my Facebook page yesterday?  If you were, then you may have noticed that there's a very special anniversary happening this weekend, tomorrow in fact ~ March 30th is the 2 year anniversary of the date that I re-joined Stampin' Up.  


It actually sounds funny to me to say it's been 2 years like that's a long time,  when really I've been at this hobby for what seems like almost forever..  then again,  I was an active Stamper's Club member for 3 years before I bought my first kit, and at that time I only shared it with a few friends and family members in my Crafting circle. I don't think I even promoted myself as a demonstrator all that much.  


In 2008, I'd found myself in hospital for 11 months straight ~ after complications and a stay in ICU,  I now had nerve damage down my whole left side.  I spent many months completely bed-ridden, and struggled daily because everything I could think of to do required the use of BOTH hands.  

Even once I was finally standing and taking a few steps, it was a long time before I could do stairs, and though I'd put my demo status on hold, it lapsed during my convalescence and to be honest there were bigger things on my plate to be concerned with. 

So anyhow.. fast forward to Sale-a-Bration 2010, and I'm walking, and getting back to living life ~ it was time. My hunny treated me with a brand new "I want it all kit" and with that, I re-joined.  it was also then that I decided to shift from being a hobby demonstrator to hosting workshops and classes. Most of my Crafty Crew lives more than an hour away now, it was time to form a new core group..  and so it began again... 


So..  with that in mind, I hope you'll help me celebrate my 2nd Anniversary of getting back into my life and love of crafting.  Dig out your toys and play :) 


As Promised ~ On to the Sales.... 

To celebrate my Stampin' Anniversary I am offering a SALE ~  


First ~ I'm going to run my "Birthday Club" Offer ~ The offer will run Friday, March 30th, and March 31st.  Order any one item of your choice from the catalog with my discount ~ My gift to you!  That's a 20% Savings!!

(S/H and Tax are calculated on your total before the discount is applied)

Or

Second ~ You can WIN your purchase FREE!!

Place a $25 order in person, or via my website

For every $25 order you place between now and midnight on March 31st, you will receive a draw ballot.  On Monday April 2nd, I will draw two ballots from all orders received to win a gift certificate for $25 on a future purchase!  

Order $50 and get two ballots.  Order $75 and get three ballots AND a free Sale-a-Bration promotion item of your choice absolutely FREE.  


What could be better than FREE toys???


Sorry but Birthday Club orders do not count as a $25 purchase for the purposes of the drawing.  

All orders must be received by Stampin' Up! before midnight on March 31st in order to qualify for SAB bonusses.  Place your order early to avoid missing out! 

Thanks for Celebrating with me!! 

 







No comments: