Welcome!

Saturday 14 April 2012

Monday Morning Coffee & A Card Class ~ Come CREATE with Me :)

I have always had somewhat of a love-hate relationship with Mondays and I'm fairly certain I am not alone there.    When I was young, Monday signalled the end of a weekend at home.  Once I was out on my own my weekend seemed to move around with the schedule so my "Monday" might have been a Tuesday or a Thursday or something depending on that particular week but still it was the same sort of dread.  

When I became a stepmom, Monday morning became a time that I cherished, and I laugh about it now..  it was a time after a frantic weekend of family commitments and running around where the kids were at school and hubby was back to work and for a moment everything was still.  It became one of the few times when I could take pause, enjoy a cup of tea and just *BE*.  

These days we're years down the road and the piling the kids on the bus days are long gone, but definitely not forgotten. The Monday Blahs were a part of the motivation for my weekly "Monday Morning Coffee & A Card" Class.  What better a way to start off the week than to let a little creativity sink in, and to create in a friendly atmosphere..  and as a good friend of mine likes to say.. and COFFEE!!  did we mention COFFEE!  LOL (for those of you who would rather Tea - I usually have an assortment of that too.. )  

I am working on some details for some swaps and challenges among my ScrapNStampers ~ I know there are quite a few of you reading my blog that are coming at us from other countries and though I'm happy to help inspire your creativity, I am unable to service your needs.  

HOWEVER - I don't see any reason why we shouldn't still be able to share what we love and enjoy each other's company and talents..   so stay tuned..  I'll be sharing some new challenges and upcoming projects over the next few days.. feel free to join in! :)

Monday Morning Coffee &  A Card ~ Every Monday Morning (excluding *some* holiday Mondays)  from 9:30 until 11:30 AM beat the Monday Morning Blahs and keep those dust bunnies at bay for just a little while as you start your week with a little splash of colour and creativity.  Supply fee $5 

Please call ahead to reserve your spot as space is limited.  




No comments: