Welcome!

Friday 13 April 2012

Product Feature Video: Petite Purse Die From Summer Smooches!!


When I first saw this die I think I actually squealed out loud... for anyone that knows me you know that's not entirely uncommon..   but I can assure you, I wasn't long in adding this item to my wish list!

Thought I'd send out some Friday inspiration.  Midnight Crop tonight ~ We'll be playing 6pm til Midnight and stamping away the Friday the 13th memories.. ;)

Would you like to join us?  My Midnight Crops are held the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each month from 6pm until 12:00 Midnight.  Crop is FREE with your $35.00 order placed on Crop night.  

Guests are welcome, but pre-registration is required as space is limited.  Please call ahead to reserve your spot.  

Make it a CLUB!  Commit to 6 months of monthly cropping, and during one of the months YOU get the hostess perks! That's a minimum of $35 in products FREE!!   It doesn't get much better than that! 

The Petite Purse die, is one of the offerings in the current Summer Smooches promotion available until April 30th ~ after that, they will not be available until after the June 1st release of the new catalog.  Get yours now :)

To order this or any other Stampin' Up! product visit my demonstrator website at www.iscrapnstamp.stampinup.net  or contact me and we'll place your order together.  

May your day have some Crafty In it!  :)

No comments: