Welcome!

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Digital Designing - My Digital Studio New Downloads - May 22nd, 2012

 Our latest My Digital Studio downloads have arrived!  


To order these or any other download or product feel free to visit my website at your leisure.  Remember there is no additional charge to ship direct to you ~ and in the case of My digital studio downloads there is NO shipping fee at all!!  

If you'd like to place your order via phone or e-mail , or perhaps need some help in placing your order give me a shout and we'll get it done.  

Without further ado..  here are this week's new downloads..  ENJOY! 













 


 


 



 
 

 
 

If you would like to view our complete list of available My Digital Studio Download offerings, go to my demonstrator website, click on Digital Designing. 

Digital Downloads scheduled for release will be made available on Tuesdays after 1:00 AM MST.  Please Note that Stampin' Up! will not release new downloads *every* Tuesday. 


Try Before You Buy! 

Did you know that you can download a 30 day trial of My Digital Studio absolutely FREE?  Get Yours Here!

Place your order at your leisure and download straight to your computer!  Let me know if I can be of any assistance in placing your order, or making sense of your order once you have received it.  I'm here to help!

No comments: